Previously, I obtained my PhD from the University of New South Wales, where I received the Dean’s Award for Outstanding PhD Theses, under the joint supervision of Prof Salil Kanhere, Prof Raja Jurdak, and Dr Volkan Dedeoglu. I received my master’s degree in Computing Science from the University of Groningen in 2017 and bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Universitas Gadjah Mada in 2014.
My research mainly revolves around cyber-physical systems and applications of machine learning algorithms. Recently I have been exploring blockchain related applications in securing the internet of things and distributed systems in general.
Available student projects are listed on this page.
I am always open for collaborations to anyone. Feel free to drop me an email.
- [September 2023] I am thrilled and honored to be awarded a Dean’s Award for Outstanding PhD Theses from UNSW Sydney! I absolutely owe an immense debt of gratitude to my supervisors, Salil, Raja, and Volkan for this achievement!
- [August 2023] I will be joining IEEE Blockchain Conference 2023 as a TPC member!
- [August 2023] Completed an industry collaboration project with IT Department of PT Pupuk Kaltim (PKT), the largest urea fertilizer producer in Southeast Asia. The project involves utilization of AI/Machine Learning in PKT’s business processes.
- [May 2023] Received a competitive research grant for recent PhD graduates! Funded by the Directorate of Research UGM (Direktorat Penelitian).
- [March 2023] Received research funding from the Department of EIE: PHD Program.
- [February 2023] My paper about trust managements in 6G-IoT is accepted to IEEE’s flagship conference on blockchain, IEEE ICBC 2023, Dubai!
- [February 2023] Returned to Universitas Gadjah Mada with full academic responsibilities.
- [December 2022] My PhD degree is officially conferred!
- [September 2022] Started a new role at UNSW Sydney as a Research Associate.
- [September 2022] Visited 9th HLF in Heidelberg, Germany, as one of the young researchers invitees.